Bite Sized Paleo/Vegan Funfetti Blondie Bites
Blond(dies) have more fun
Servings: 10 people
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 flax eggs can use 2 standard eggs for non-vegan version
- 6 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons natural colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a small separate bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Once all lumps are gone, add sprinkles.
- Spread batter into a parchment lined 8” cake or brownie pan. Sprinkle some more sprinkles on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes and cut into 1” cubes.
Serving Size 4 bites
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 140mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 6g 12%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.