Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Our paleotized version of Taco Bell's famous Cheesy Gordita Crunch. We've tested and tested again to get this PERFECT!
Servings: 1 Gordita
- 2 Siete cassava flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons mild Nacho Siete queso
- ⅓ pound grass fed ground beef
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon paleo taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Siete traditional hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sir Kensington Ranch Dressing
- 2 teaspoons Siete Jalapeno hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon paleo taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Sir Kensington Mayo
- ¼ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tablespoon mild Nacho Siete queso
- *Gently* fold 1 tortilla into a taco shape, with a crumpled piece of tin foil inside to prevent it from collapsing. Bake on its side for 8 minutes and flip to other side. Then bake again for another 8 minutes, until crispy.
- In a frying pan, heat up the oil. Place the the ground beef in the pan and let cook on medium-high heat, while mashing until brown. Add seasoning and 1 tablespoon hot sauce. Once cooked all the way through, take off heat and add 2 more tablespoons of hot sauce. Mix in and set aside.
- *OPTIONAL* to get the exact Taco Bell texture, transfer cooked meat to a food processor and pulse a few times to get the finer consistency.
- Spread 2 tablespoons queso on other non-baked quesadillas and wrap around the crunchy ones.
- Layer in the following order in the layered taco shell: Ground beef, spicy ranch dressing, lettuce, and more queso.