Chocolate Avocado Cake Skillet
Don't let the fact that there is an ENTIRE avocado in here freak you out. The avocado only enhances the decadence this rich chocolate skillet has.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 avocado mashed(about ½ cup worth)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Handful of chopped dark chocolate for the top
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Mix all ingredients together aside from chopped chocolate.
- Pour and spread evenly into an 8” skillet(a cake pan will work too)
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate over the top and bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm for yummiest results!
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 105mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.