Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
Underneath the crushed pretzel-topped chocolate frosting is a smooth layer of peanut butter and cashew butter. Both nut butters sit atop a salty, graham cracker and puffed quinoa bottom that’s sweetened with coconut sugar. You pretty much get 3 flavors for the price of one no-bake, vegan bar!
- 10 Kinnikinnick Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
- ½ cup puffed quinoa
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup nut butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons non dairy milk
- ½ cup crushed pretzels
- ½ cup melted Evolved Cashew Milk bar
For the Crust:
- Place the graham crackers into a food processor and pulse until a coarse, sand consistency is reached.
- Then place the crushed crackers into a medium-sized bowl where you will add in the quinoa, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Once that is all well-combined, pour into a parchment-lined 8″ x 8″ pan and freeze until your filling is ready.
For the Filling:
- Place the peanut butter and cashew butter in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix together both nut butters.
- Add in the vanilla, maple syrup, and salt. This will thicken up quite a bit.
- Add in the non dairy milk to help bring it back to a spreadable consistency.
- Spread the filling onto the crust.
- Top the filling with the crushed pretzels and melted chocolate.
- Then place it back in the freezer until the chocolate sets up.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 bar
Servings Per Container 25
Amount Per Serving
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 104mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 11g 4%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.