Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Muffins
Did you know your mini muffin tin can bake some extra soft and chewy cookies, like those of the chocolate peppermint kind? Top them with nuts or sprinkles and you just got yourself an irresistible paleo treat!
Servings: 12 cookies
- #40 cookie scoop
- Mini muffin tin
- 1 cup macadamia nut butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint oil
- ¼ cup cassava flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- sprinkles or nuts for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the macadamia nut butter, coconut sugar and vanilla bean paste.
- Add in the egg and peppermint oil. Mix until combined.
- Then add in the cassava flour and cocoa powder. Mix until combined.
- Grease your mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray.
- Using a #40 cookie scoop, scoop batter into each mini muffin cup.
- Top with sprinkles or any nuts you like and then bake for 11 minutes. Let cookies cool and enjoy!
SUBSTITUTIONS You can sub macadamia nut butter for any other kind of nut butter besides peanut if you want to keep the recipe paleo-friendly. Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 cookie
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18g 28%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 16mg 5%
Sodium 10mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 17g 6%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 3g 6%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.