Coconut Almond Ferrero Rochers
Yep, you read that right. These taste just like you remember, only without all the gross ingredients.
Servings: 12 truffles
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chopped Evolved chocolate
- 1/4 cup Evolved Chocolate Roasted Coconut Butter
- 12 whole almonds
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 5 ounces Evolved dark chocolate melted
- In a saucepan, bring milk to a light simmer and pour over the chopped chocolate. Let sit for 30 seconds before whisking the two ingredients together into a ganache.
- Whisk in the Roasted Coconut Butter.
- Put in the fridge to firm up for 30 minutes.
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon of chilled ganache and push one whole almond into the center and roll into a ball.
- Immediately roll around in puffed quinoa.
- Let set in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Once set, dip each truffle into melted chocolate and shredded coconut.
- Let set again in the fridge for another 10-15 minutes, and enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Medium
Serving Size 1 truffle
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 187 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g 22%
Saturated Fat 9g 45%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 70mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.