Coffee Cake Mug Cake
This cake is a perfect five minute treat to make yourself. It takes no time and minimal ingredients. Not to mention it is so fluffy and flavorful! Share with someone else or keep all the cinnamon-y goodness for yourself!
Servings: 2 servings
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons non dairy milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon creamy nut butter
- 1 tablespoon cassava flour can use coconut flour too
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix together all ingredients in large mug until a smooth batter is formed. Set aside while making the topping.
- In small bowl, mix together all ingredients until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top of batter and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Eat straight from the mug or put on a plate to share. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 2 slices
Amount Per Serving
Calories 400 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30g 46%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 90mg 30%
Sodium 55mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 25g 8%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 10g 20%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.