Copycat Wendy’s Chocolate Frosty Shots
There’s no need to wait on a crowded line at the drive-thru or even the use of a freezer when you make this copycat frosty. And if you haven’t experienced the gloriousness that is the pairing of hot fries and a cold frosty- well, what are you waiting for? Start dipping!
Servings: 8 Shots
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons toasted coconut butter Melted
- Pinch kosher salt
- In a stand mixer bowl or medium bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, cocoa powder, pinch of salt and stevia.
- With the whip attachment or hand mixer, blend ingredients until a stiff whipped cream consistency is reached. On low speed, add the vanilla extract.
- Melt the toasted coconut butter and add to the whipped cream mixture on low speed just until combined. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Get your spoons and divide into cups. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 shot
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g 35%
Saturated Fat 15g 75%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 60mg 20%
Sodium 21mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.