Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Blizzard (Copycat)
This loaded, spiced soft-serve is one you’ll want to fall head over heels into! All you need to make it are 3 main components: some vanilla ice cream, pumpkin pie, and our Pumpkin Spice Coconut Butter Cups! To make it next level, top it with some homemade coconut whipped cream.
Servings: 3 12-oz milkshake glasses
Ice Cream Ingredients
- 2 pints dairy-free vanilla ice cream we used the So Delicious Vanilla Bean coconut milk ice cream
- 1 pumpkin pie made using a gluten-free crust you can use a store-bought brand or make one yourself. We used Libby’s pumpkin pie recipe as a base. See substitutions for more details
- 3 Evolved Pumpkin Spice cups chopped into ¼" pieces
- ¼ cup coconut milk you can add this to the blender if you need to improve the consistency of the ice cream
- ¼ cup coconut whipped cream see recipe below
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
Coconut Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 1 can coconut cream solids we used Let’s Do…Organic Coconut Cream, refrigerated for at least 4-6 hours or overnight
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
For the Ice Cream
- Defrost the pints of ice cream on the counter for about 10-15 min.
- Cut 2 slices of pumpkin pie into small pieces. Set aside.
- Cut 3 Evolved Pumpkin Spice Coconut Butter Cups into small pieces about ¼ inch thick. Set aside.
- Add the ice cream to the blender (and coconut milk if needed) and mix until you reach a smooth “soft-serve” consistency.
- Scoop the ice cream into a medium-sized bowl, then add the pumpkin pie and pumpkin spice pieces. Use a rubber spatula to gently blend them together.
- Divide the blizzard ice cream mixture into 3 milkshake glasses (12 oz) and place into the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
For the Coconut Whipped Cream
- Scrape the solid coconut cream into a mixing bowl and add the maple syrup.
- Use an electric hand mixer to beat the cream and syrup until it’s creamy and has stiff peaks.
- Take out of the freezer and add a dollop of whipped coconut cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg to each cup. Enjoy!
EVOLVED PRODUCTS USED: 3 Pumpkin Spice Coconut Butter Cups SUBSTITUTIONS For the Libby’s pumpkin pie recipe, we substituted regular sugar with coconut sugar, and 1½ cups of coconut milk for the evaporated milk) You can use any dairy-free vanilla ice cream of your choice