DIY S’mores Cups
The next time you make s’mores, think inside the chocolate cup, literally! In this twist on a classic summer treat, the graham crackers are inside the s’mores and the chocolate is on the outside. But what hasn’t changed is how indulgent they are. And you only need 3 ingredients!
Servings: 3 cups
- 3 silicone cupcake liners
- ½ cup melted Evolved Chocolate Signature Dark bars 2 bars
- 3 Dandies marshmallows
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs we used Kinnikinnick brand
- Crush your graham crackers inside a plastic bag, and set aside (you should have very small uniform pieces but not graham cracker dust).
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of graham crackers crumbs over the chocolate for each cup.
- Next, place a marshmallow on top of the graham cracker crumbs for each cup.
- Add another tablespoon of graham crackers over the marshmallow, and pour the rest of the melted chocolate evenly over the cups.
- Finally, top each cup with 1 teaspoon of the leftover graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 35-40 minutes. Enjoy!!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 cup
Servings Per Container 3
Amount Per Serving
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g 35%
Saturated Fat 12g 60%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 107mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 46g 15%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 3g 6%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.