Easy/No Bake/Paleo/Vegan Cashew Butter Truffles:
Thick cashew butter is encased in a chocolatey shell with a chocolate drizzle to boot in these no-bake, vegan, paleo truffles!
Servings: 10 truffles
- ½ cup cashew butter (can use any creamy nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (for keto option, use your favorite sugar free syrup)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup melted dark chocolate
- In a small bowl, mix together cashew butter and maple syrup – this will thicken a bit.
- Add in the coconut flour and mix with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until a thick dough is formed.
- Scoop into mounds then roll into round shapes (or any shape you like!).
- Dip into melted chocolate and shake off excess.
- Decorate to your preference and enjoy!
If you are having a hard time dipping them in chocolate, place un-dipped truffles in freezer for 30 minutes to firm up Truffles will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week. Level: Easy
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 125 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 5mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.