Four Layer Vegan Pecan Crunch Pie
The easiest, tastiest pie you've ever laid your eyes on
Servings: 20 people
First Layer Ingredients:
- 1- (8 oz) container of Kite Hill Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Second Layer Ingredients:
- 1 box Simple Mills Crunchy Cinnamon Cookies
Third Layer Ingredients:
- 1 container So Delicious CoCo Whip
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Fourth Layer Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup toasted pecans
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
First Layer Instructions:
- Whisk together all ingredients in medium sized bowl until completely smooth.
Second Layer Instructions:
- Crush cookies into large broken up chunks.
Third Layer Instructions:
- Fold cinnamon into whipped cream.
Fourth Layer Instructions:
- Toss together all the ingredients until completely combined.
- In casserole dish, spread the first layer over bottom, then sprinkle cookie chunks over that.
- Cover with cinnamon whipped cream mixture, then spoon the maple pecan mixture over the top.
- Scoop to serve and enjoy!
- Optional: Sprinkle some more sea salt flakes over the top for some extra flavor!
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 20
Amount Per Serving
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 110mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.