Fudgy Paleo Brownies
These will be the easiest brownies that you'll ever make. Not to mention it's hard to resist eating every last crumb as soon as they come out of the oven.
Servings: 8 brownies
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup melted primal chocolate
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs sub 2 flax eggs
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, mix oil, chocolate, sugar, and egg.
- Add arrowroot powder and cocoa powder.
- Carefully pour and spread in 8" x 8” pan.
- Bake at 350℉ for 25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool completely.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 fudge
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17g 26%
Saturated Fat 13g 65%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 50mg 17%
Sodium 25mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 26g 9%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 3g 6%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.