Gluten Free Ferrero Rochers
Ohhh wow, these are EVERYTHING. The best candy you can think of growing up, only cleaner and better! All you're missing is the gold foil!
Servings: 12 truffles
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk we used So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup hazelnut butter*
- 15-20 whole hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 Evolved Signature Dark bars melted for dipping the truffles
- In a saucepan, bring milk to a light simmer and pour over the chopped chocolate. Let sit for 30 seconds before whisking together.
- Whisk in hazelnut butter.
- Put the mixture in the fridge to firm up.
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon of chilled chocolate hazelnut mixture and push one whole hazelnut into the center and roll into a ball.
- Immediately roll the balls around in puffed quinoa. Let set in the fridge.
- Once set, dip each truffle into melted chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.
- Let set again in fridge, and enjoy!
*We used 1 cup of roasted hazelnuts and pulsed them in a high power blender until a nut butter consistency is reached. Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 32%
Saturated Fat 9g 45%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 10mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 22g 7%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.