Oreo Cookie Dough Cups
These should really be called "Cups Of Joy" because that's what they bring. Lots and lots of joy.
Servings: 8 servings
- ¾ cup melted dark chocolate for chocolate cup
*Paleo/Vegan Cookie Dough:
- ¼ cup creamy nut butter we like cashew butter the best!
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dark chocolate
- 4 gluten free Oreos
- 1 batch cookie dough see recipe below
- 4 tablespoons chocolate ganache (1:1 chocolate/coconut oil)
Chocolate Cup Instructions:
- Take a wax lined cupcake liner or silicone cupcake liner(this one works best and can be reused!) and spoon 2 tablespoons of melted primal chocolate into bottom.Swirl around, covering the entire cavity of the cupcake liner. Turn cup over and shake out any excess chocolate that might “pool” on the bottom. Turn right side up again, and place on a flat surface and transfer to fridge to set up.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the cashew butter and maple syrup. You will see this thicken up a bit.
- Add salt, vanilla and flour. Mix again thoroughly, then add chopped chocolate. Set aside.
- Place one Oreo at the bottom of the prepared chocolate cup.
- Press a layer of cookie dough over the Oreo.
- Spoon a layer of the chocolate ganache over the cookie dough.
- Finish with melted dark chocolate- spread to cover the entire top, set in fridge to set up, and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 cup
Servings Per Container 4 cups
Amount Per Serving
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 75mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.