Gluten Free Rainbow Cookies
These might have a different name depending on where you're from, but one thing we can all agree on is HOW GOOD THEY ARE. But a common problem we all might agree on, is these little delicious cuties are always FULL of harmful dyes and gross ingredients. That's why this recipe was born!
Servings: 10 cookies
- 1 stick grass fed softened butter or sub fat of choice
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- ½ teaspoon beet powder
- 1 bar Evolved Cashew Milk
- Cream together the butter, almond flour, and sugar.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl. Add egg, almond extract, and coconut flour.
- Separate this batter into 3 bowls in equal portion sizes.
- Mix the matcha and beet powders in two separate bowls.
- Spread each of these batters flat on a parchment-lined sheet pan, ensuring that they are all equal sizes and widths.
- Bake at 350℉ for 14 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Spread a layer of your favorite jam on top of the red cookie layer, and place the white cookie layer over it.
- Spread another layer of jam over the white layer and place the green cookie layer on top of that.
- Top the whole thing with a thin layer of melted Cashew Milk Chocolate and let set for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut into small rectangles and enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Hard
Serving Size 1 cookie
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 118 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 27mg 9%
Sodium 37mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 11g 4%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.