Gluten-Free Tropical Parfait With Yogurt and Granola
Take your taste buds on a tropical vacation! This parfait has alternating layers of cinnamon chocolate granola, creamy yogurt, and juicy tropical fruits with even more granola on top. Can’t you picture the white sandy beaches now?
Servings: 4 parfaits
- Four 3-4 ounce parfait cups
- 1 ½ cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ Evolved Signature Dark Chocolate Bar chopped into 1/4″ pieces
Fresh Fruit Ingredients
- ⅓ cup chopped kiwi
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh mango
- 1 ½ cups FAGE Total 0% Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey optional: you can add another tablespoon honey for added sweetness
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
For the Granola
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, except the chocolate pieces, in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, evenly spread the granola mix onto the parchment paper and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Then take out of the oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Place the cooled granola in a bowl and add the chocolate pieces. Mix well. Set aside until it's time to assemble the parfait.
For the Fresh Fruit
- Mix the fruit together in a bowl. Set aside until it's time to assemble the parfait.
For the Yogurt
- Mix yogurt ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside until it's time to assemble the parfait.
For the Parfait Assembly
- For each parfait cup, pour ¼ cup granola into the bottom of each glass. Layer with 2 or 3 tablespoons yogurt each and ¼ cup mixed fruit. Continue layering the granola, yogurt, and fruit.
- Add a tablespoon of unsweetened shredded coconut on top of each parfait. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 parfait
Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 430 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 192mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 55g 18%
Dietary Fiber 7g 28%
Protein 18g 36%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.