Keto Blueberry Popsicles
Stay cool and maintain your Keto lifestyle with these creamy, dreamy blueberry popsicles! With only 5 ingredients, you definitely won’t feel blue licking one of these popsicles on a hot summer day.
Servings: 6 popsicles
- A 6-popsicle mold
- ½ cup frozen blueberries defrost in a small bowl for 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sweetener
- 2 ounces full fat cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup your favorite dairy-free milk we used almond milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and mix for about 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Carefully pour the blueberry mixture evenly into the 6 popsicle molds. Cap them with their lids and freeze upright for about 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Take out of the freezer and let stand on your counter for about 5 minutes to defrost a little before pulling the blueberry popsicle out of their molds. Enjoy!
SUBSTITUTIONS • You can make this vegan using a vegan cream cheese.
Serving Size 1 popsicle
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 44 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 41mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.