Keto Butter Cookies
These cookies look so impressive but are actually so simple to make. You can fool non-keto-supporters because these are the perfect sweetness!
Servings: 15 cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated monk fruit sweetener
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and monk fruit.
- With a rubber spatula, mix in oil (or butter) and egg.
- Transfer dough to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pipe butter cookie shapes, starting in the center and spiraling outwards making a circle. You can be as creative as you’d like with the shapes! (If you’re not comfortable using a piping bag, just scoop into normal cookie shapes and bake the same).
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 cookie
Servings Per Container 15 cookies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 80 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 10mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.