Keto Cannoli Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake
Mamma mia! Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you turned cannolis into cheesecake? Sitting atop a crumbly, cinnamon crust is a very thick ricotta topping with chunky 100% cacao chocolate mixed in. It’s so good, you wouldn’t believe each slice only has 3 grams of sugar and 10 grams of net carbs per slice!
Servings: 8 slices
- Two-8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered monk fruit sweetener
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- ½ cup baking chocolate chopped
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Evolved Unsweetened Roasted Coconut Butter
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the crust:
- In a large bowl, mix all the crust ingredients together until it resembles wet sand.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9” pie dish and up the sides just a bit.
For the filling:
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, monk fruit, orange zest, and cinnamon. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Mix in the ricotta and extracts until well-incorporated. Then fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Scoop the filling on top of the crust.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to let it set.
- Garnish the cheesecake with more chopped chocolate. Enjoy!
SUBS: FOR NON-KETO VERSION: Sub any other powdered sugar for monk fruit Sub 72% dark chocolate for 100% cacao Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 491 Calories from Fat 378
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42g 65%
Saturated Fat 23g 115%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 76mg 25%
Sodium 268mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 15g 30%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.