Keto Cannoli Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake
Mamma mia! Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you turned cannolis into cheesecake? Sitting atop a crumbly, cinnamon crust is a very thick ricotta topping with chunky 100% cacao chocolate mixed in. It's so good, you won't believe it's Keto-friendly!
Servings: 12 slices
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Evolved Unsweetened Roasted Coconut Butter
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two-8 oz. packages softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered monk fruit sweetener
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- ½ cup Midnight Coconut chocolate chopped
For the Crust
- In a large bowl, mix all the crust ingredients together until it resembles wet sand.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9” pie dish and up the sides just a bit.
For the Filling
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, monk fruit, orange zest, and cinnamon. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Mix in the ricotta and extracts until well incorporated. Then fold in the chopped Midnight Coconut.
- Scoop the filling on top of the crust and spread it evenly throughout.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to let it set.
- Garnish the cheesecake with more chopped Midnight Coconut. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 252 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g 35%
Saturated Fat 14g 70%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 48mg 16%
Sodium 170mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 6g 12%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.