Easy Keto Chocolate Layer Cheesecake
I feel like cheesecake has a "difficult" reputation...well this one will change your mind forever because this is the EASIEST cheesecake ever!!
Servings: 10 slices
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon nut butter we like cashew butter, but any nut butter works!
- 1 teaspoon stevia or 1 tbsp monkfruit sweetener
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk from a can works best
- 2 teaspoons stevia or ¼ cup monkfruit sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
For the Crust
- Place all ingredients in a small food processor and pulse until a paste like dough is formed.
- Press flat into the bottom of an 8”x 8” pan and set aside.
For the Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place all ingredients except cocoa powder in a small food processor and puree until all lumps are gone(you may need to scrape down the sides a few times.)
- Pour half of the batter into a small bowl and set aside.
- Blend the remaining cheesecake left in the food processor with cocoa powder until all lumps are gone.
- Pour the chocolate cheesecake over the crust and spread flat.
- Carefully pour vanilla cheesecake over that and spread flat as best you could.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool in fridge for at least 4 hours before cutting(this will let it set up!)
- *Optional- sift some more cocoa powder over the top! Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 320 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30g 46%
Saturated Fat 15g 75%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 90mg 30%
Sodium 200mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 9g 3%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 8g 16%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.