Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Your wild mousse chase for an indulgent keto dessert is finally over! This super-rich, peanut butter cream cheese mousse is one you won't feel guilty about having, especially since it has only 4 grams net carbs per serving.
- 4 ounces full-fat cream cheese cut in cubes
- 4 tablespoons Swerve confectioner's sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons smooth, unsalted peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sweetener for about a minute.
- Add the peanut butter and cocoa powder and beat until thoroughly combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as you mix.
- Slowly add the heavy cream and continue mixing until creamy and fluffy.
- Divide the mousse between 4 dessert cups and chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 347 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34g 52%
Saturated Fat 17g 85%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 90mg 30%
Sodium 85mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 8g 16%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.