Keto Cranberry Vanilla Scones
These aren't your regular, dry and crumbly scones...they're moist, fluffy and soft.
Servings: 8 scones
- 1 softened stick butter can replace with 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit granulated sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum optional
- ½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or hand mixer with beaters, beat butter and monk fruit.
- Add egg and scrape down sides to ensure everything is incorporated.
- In another bowl, mix together all the other ingredients except for the cranberries.
- Slowly add dry mixture to butter mixture.
- Gently fold in the cranberries with a rubber spatula.
- Scoop into 6-8 mounds on a parchment-lined sheet pan, flattening to a “hockey puck” shape (about 1” high.)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until they are golden brown and baked through in the centers.
- Let cool and enjoy!
If you like a harder scone, let them sit at room temperature, uncovered for a few hours to dry out a bit. Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 scone
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 40mg 13%
Sodium 225mg 9%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.