THESE ARE SO GOOD!!!!! Not even just saying that...these might be keto, but are packed with so much flavor you won't even miss the sugar.
Servings: 6 servings
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon finely ground psyllium husk
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 8 ounces water
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ⅛ teaspoon monk fruit powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix together flours, husk and xanthan gum in a small bowl and set aside.
- In medium-high heat saucepan, add water, oil and monk fruit powder. Let come to a low boil.
- Turn heat down to medium and add flour mixture, whisking quickly until a ball of dough has formed.
- Transfer to stand mixer and mix on medium speed to cool down the dough.
- When it’s cool to the touch, add eggs one at a time.
- Once the eggs are added, mix in the baking powder.
- Transfer to piping bag and pipe into cavities of donut pan(if you don’t have one, pipe in donut like circles on a parchment lined sheet pan.)
- Bake at 375℉ for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool completely and dip each one into melted Midnight Coconut Chocolate or Unsweetened Roasted Coconut Butter. Decorate with flaked coconut or drizzled chocolate.
Difficulty Level: Hard
Serving Size 1 donut
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 60mg 20%
Sodium 210mg 9%
Total Carbohydrate 8g 3%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.