Do you love the taste of a Fudgsicle but hate the carbs that come with it? We got you. Each of these Keto-friendly Fudgsicles has the boldness of cacao mixed with thick coconut milk. With hardened chocolate on the outside, this will be a sweet treat you won't regret having!
Servings: 6 Fudgsicles
- Popsicle molds
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk we used Thai Kitchen brand
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners sweetener
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup melted Evolved Midnight Coconut Chocolate Bar we melted the chocolate in a mug. It helps when dipping and coating the popsicles thoroughly.
- Place all the ingredients, except the melted chocolate, into a blender and mix for 1 minute until smooth.
- Carefully pour the fudgy mixture into 6 popsicle molds and place tops on well.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Take out of the freezer and drizzle each popsicle with the melted chocolate. Place each popsicle onto a parchment-lined plate and refreeze for 20 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Fudgsicle
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 199 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19g 29%
Saturated Fat 14g 70%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 13mg 4%
Sodium 23mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 3g 6%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.