Keto Irish Soda Bread
This bread is so tender and flaky, just like a traditional Irish Soda Bread. The raisins are optional and can be substituted with any other addition.
Servings: 12 servings
- ½ cup butter soft(can sub with ghee or ½ cup creamy nut butter)
- 1 ½ tbsp granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp xanthan gum optional
- ¼ cup raisins(optional) can leave out OR sub with unsweetened chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or hand mixer with beaters, beat butter and monk fruit.
- Add egg and scrape down sides to ensure everything is incorporated.
- In another bowl, mix together all the other ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the butter mixture.
- Scoop the dough ball onto the baking sheet.
- Dust your hands and the ball of dough with flour, and lightly pat it into a round, flat circle. Sprinkle some more flour over the top.
- Using a knife, score an ‘X’ into the entire top and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool for at least an hour before enjoying!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 12 slices
Amount Per Serving
Calories 115 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 35mg 12%
Sodium 145mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.