Keto Oreo Cheesecake Cake Pops
Inside the smooth, 100% chocolate exterior lays a cream cheese center with some homemade Keto Oreo cookie bits mixed in. You definitely won’t feel guilty chowing down on one of these cake pops because each one only has 2 grams of net carbs!
Servings: 6 cake pops
Keto Cookie Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 3 tablespoons granulated monkfruit
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 egg room temperature
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
- One-8 oz. bar soft cream cheese room temperature
- 4 tablespoons powdered monkfruit
- ½ cup melted Evolved Midnight Coconut bar break 1 bar into pieces and melt in the microwave in 30-second increments
- 6 cake pop sticks
For the Keto Oreo Cookie
- Preheat oven to 275℉.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter(or coconut oil) with the monk fruit, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Add in the egg and mix with a rubber spatula. This may look lumpy and separated(That’s okay!).
- Add flours and mix until you get a thick uniform dough.
- Spread out into an even layer on a cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes. Then cool completely.
For the Cheesecake Filling
- Place the cream cheese into a medium mixing bowl with the powdered monkfruit.
- Using an electric mixer, beat until well combined.
- Crumble up ¾ of the cookie into the cream cheese
- Roll into 6 small meatball shapes.
- Place on a plate and let sit for 10 minutes in the freezer.
- Take a cake pop stick and dip it ¼ of the way into the melted chocolate.
- Place the stick into the cake pop. Return cake pops to the freezer for 5 minutes to let the chocolate set up.
- Then take the whole cake pop and dip it into the melted chocolate. You can also add leftover cookie crumbs on top of cake pops.
- Place all the cake pops back in the freezer to set up for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 cake pop
Servings Per Container 13
Amount Per Serving
Calories 122 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 22mg 7%
Sodium 82mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.