Keto Oreo Cookies
Have you missed your favorite childhood snack since you've sworn off junk foods? Time to celebrate! This version of Oreos is the perfect replacement that WILL hit the spot.
Servings: 15 servings
- 2 tablespoons soft butter can sub with soft coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 1 egg room temp
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons plain coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener
For the Cookies:
- Combine the coconut oil(or butter) with the monk fruit, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Add in the egg and mix with a rubber spatula, this may look lumpy and separated(that's okay!) Add flours and mix, and it should now be a thick uniform dough.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and put dough in between two large pieces of parchment paper(one on top and one on bottom) and pressing through the parchment, form dough into large rectangle.
- Roll the dough into a sheet ¼ inch in thickness and punch out 1-1½” circles.
- Bake for 40 mins at 275℉.
For the Filling:
- With a rubber spatula, mix together the coconut butter and monk fruit until combined.
- Pull the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Spread about a teaspoon worth of filling on one cookie, and press another over it, creating a sandwich. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 cookie
Servings Per Container 15
Amount Per Serving
Calories 72 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 12mg 4%
Sodium 45mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.