These are so good, it's a little hard to believe that they're Keto. On top of being delicious, they're ridiculously easy to make. Run to the nearest kitchen to make these ASAP!!!"
Servings: 10 cookies
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture Ingredients
- ¼ cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
For the Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- In a shallow bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
For the Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, monk fruit, and cinnamon.
- With a rubber spatula, mix in oil and egg.
- Scoop out into 1-1½" balls and roll around in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 cookie
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 80 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 15mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.