Low Carb Stuffed Almond Butter Muffins
These are SO easy and SO good!!! The perfect combination of texture and flavor.
Servings: 8 muffins
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener can sub for coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond butter
- ½ cup of your favorite unsweetened nut butter
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line your muffin tins with cupcake/muffin liners or you can spray your muffin tins with your favorite non-stick baking spray. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the extra ingredient, in a large bowl until just combined.
- Scoop out the batter evenly into 8 muffins cups and bake for 20 minutes or until center is baked through.
- With a small spoon, scoop out about 1 tablespoon of the center of the cupcake. Fill with one teaspoon of your favorite almond butter and place the piece of muffin that you scooped out , back on, closing up the hole. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 307 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27g 42%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 46mg 15%
Sodium 210mg 9%
Total Carbohydrate 8g 3%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 7g 14%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.