Keto Peanut Butter Dessert Pizza
What do you call a giant cookie topped with a rich peanut butter mousse and drizzled chocolate from a Midnight Coconut Bar? A dessert pizza that finally fits your Keto lifestyle!
Servings: 8 slices
- A pizza stone/pan or a large cookie sheet
- 1 ½ cups almond flour plus 2 tablespoons extra for dusting the parchment paper
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- ½ cup Swerve granular sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Mousse Topping Ingredients
- 6 ounces full-fat cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup smooth unsweetened peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sweetener
- ¼ cup coconut milk you may need to add 1 tablespoon to help achieve a smooth mousse consistency
Other Topping Ingredients
- 1 Evolved Midnight Coconut Chocolate Bar chopped into 1⁄4″ pieces
- ½ melted Evolved Midnight Coconut Chocolate Bar for drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and place a piece of parchment paper on top of the pizza stone/pan or cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Whisk the flours, baking soda, and salt in a large-size mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate medium-size bowl, whisk the butter, sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract together. Add to the dry ingredients. Mix everything together until it forms a dough ball (you may need to use your hands to form it).
- Sprinkle the 2 tablespoons of almond flour onto the parchment paper and place the dough on top. Roll the dough out to about 10 inches in diameter (to achieve a perfect 10” pizza pie circle, we flipped a mixing bowl on top of the dough and used a knife to cut around the bowl).
- Next, bake the dough for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden. Let cool for 30 minutes before adding the topping.
- Next, place all the peanut butter topping ingredients into a medium-size bowl and stir together until you have a smooth consistency.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread the peanut butter mousse evenly over the crust to the edges.
- Next, sprinkle the chopped chocolate over the crust evenly.
- Finally, drizzle the melted chocolate across the crust.
- Cut into slices, serve and enjoy!!
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 261
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29g 45%
Saturated Fat 12g 60%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 50mg 17%
Sodium 140mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 12g 4%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 12g 24%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.