Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Sitting atop a crunchy cinnamon crust made with pecans lies a creamy pumpkin spice cheesecake filling. Slight drizzles of our melted 100% cacao chocolate on the filling round out this sinfully amazing cheesecake. Here’s the best part: each slice only has 3 grams of net carbs!
Servings: 15 slices
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- Two 8 ounce bars plain cream cheese room temperature
- 6 tablespoons powdered monkfruit
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ stick melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated monkfruit
- Pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons 100% Cacao Like a melted Midnight Coconut bar or Keto Cup
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
For the Cheesecake Filling
- Cream together the cream cheese and powdered monkfruit using an electric hand mixer until fluffy.
- In a medium bowl, beat in the pumpkin, vanilla, lemon juice and heavy whipping cream until just combined.
- Add in the eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Fold in all the spices. Then set aside.
For the Crust
- Chop pecans until you have small but uniform pieces and measures 1 cup. Place into a small bowl.
- Add in the melted butter, granulated monkfruit, pinch of salt and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Press into a greased 7″ springform pan. To get an even layer, use the bottom of a measuring cup to press the crust down.
- Pour cheesecake filling over the crust and place into the oven for 55 minutes.
- After the timer has gone off, turn off the oven. Leave the oven door open just a little bit. Let the cheesecake sit in the oven for an hour. Then place in refrigerator overnight.
- Once the cheesecake has sat overnight, drizzle with some melted 100% cacao or enjoy with some whipped cream!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 15
Amount Per Serving
Calories 167 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 32%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 65mg 22%
Sodium 165mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.