Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
This is pumpkin bread without the guilt! A cream cheese layer with a slight hint of orange sits smack dab in the middle of each slice of this firm pumpkin spice bread. It’s super indulgent yet also keto, and with only 4 grams of net carbs per slice, what’s not to love?
Servings: 12 slices
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered monk fruit Swerve confectioner’s sugar is fine too
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup powdered monk fruit Swerve confectioner’s sugar works too
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons organic pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoons ghee melted
For the Cream Cheese Filling
- In a small bowl, mix all cream cheese filling ingredients well with a metal spoon.
For the Bread
- Preheat the oven to 325℉.
- Line two loaf pans with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients, almond and coconut flours, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat or whisk the 5 eggs, pumpkin puree, powdered monkfruit, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Slowly add the melted coconut oil and ghee to the mixture.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until a batter is formed.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into each loaf pan.
- Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture on top of these layers.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter over both cream cheese layers.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool bread in pans for 10 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack before serving. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 261 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23g 35%
Saturated Fat 15g 75%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 98mg 33%
Sodium 271mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 6g 12%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.