Keto Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cups
Sure, some of the best desserts have a cherry on top. But have you ever had one topped with a raspberry? It really elevates the soft raspberry mousse that’s piped inside each of these Keto chocolate cups!
Servings: 6 mousse-filled cups
- 6 nonstick silicone cupcake moulds
- 2 Evolved Keto Nut Butter Filled Bars
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces full fat cream cheese room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons fresh raspberry juice mash and strain ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 6 whole fresh raspberries for garnish
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate into each of the cupcake molds. Make sure you coat the sides of the molds well.
- Place in the freezer for about 1 hour to firm up. You will need to add more melted chocolate (½ tablespoon) to coat the sides of the mold again, about halfway through freezing time. This ensures you will have a sturdy chocolate cup.
- While the cups are freezing, place the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl. Blend the cream using an electric hand beater on medium speed until you have a creamy whipped topping. Set aside.
- Next, with the same beater, mix the softened cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla until fully blended.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture and then add the raspberry juice to form the mousse. Blend well. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Take the molds out from the freezer and carefully pull the chocolate out from the silicone molds. Place the chocolate cups on a plate. Set aside.
- Take the raspberry mousse out of the refrigerator and scoop into a piping bag with a decorating tip.
- Pipe the mousse into each chocolate cup. Top each cup with a fresh raspberry on top. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 cup with mousse
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 315 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31g 48%
Saturated Fat 17g 85%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 60mg 20%
Sodium 70mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 11g 4%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.