Keto Red, White, and Blue Popsicles
These All-American red, white, and blue popsicles are made with all-natural ingredients like fruits and yogurt! No need to worry about food dye or other artificial ingredients.
Servings: 6 popsicles
- A 6-popsicle mold
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup plain full-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Swerve confectioners sweetener
- Cook the berries in separate saucepans on medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes (heat time depends on whether you use fresh or frozen berries).
- Mash with a fork or potato masher until you have a jam consistency (the fewer the lumps, the better).
- Take off the stove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Next, sweeten the yogurt with Swerve sweetener and stir well. Set aside.
- Begin layering your popsicles molds by placing a tablespoon of the strawberry mix inside the bottom of each mold. Next, gently spoon a tablespoon of yogurt on top of the strawberry and finally one tablespoon of blueberry mixture on top.
- Carefully cap each popsicle mold with its lid and freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Take out of the freezer and defrost on the countertop for 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
You can run warm water over the bottom of the popsicle mold before pulling out of the molds.
Serving Size 1 popsicle
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 26 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 3mg 1%
Sodium 10mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.