Kitchen Sink Cookies
The beauty behind these bizarre cookies, is you can add ANYTHING YOU WANT! We picked this random combo of add-ins because why not!?
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup cashew butter can sub with grass fed butter for non-paleo option
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons coconut flour or ¾ cup cassava flour
- Handful of marshmallows
- Handful of gluten free Oreos
- Handful of gluten free pretzel sticks
- Handful of potato chips
- Handful of Lucky Charms
- Handful of chopped dark chocolate
- Sprinkles for the top
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a stand mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down sides and add egg, vanilla, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together baking powder, baking soda and coconut flour.
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into butter/sugar/egg mixture. Fold in rest of ingredients.
- Scoop onto baking sheet, add sprinkles to tops and bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 cookie
Servings Per Container 12 cookies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 135mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.