Layer Surprise Brownies
This is layer after layer of GOODNESS. Cookies, brownies and coconut butter cups. OH MY!
Servings: 8 brownies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer Ingredients
- 1 stick soft butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup Evolved Chocolate chopped
Coconut Butter Cup Layer Ingredients
- 8 of your favorite Coconut Butter Cups!
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup Evolved Signature Dark chocolate melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup almond flour
For the Chocolate Chip Cookie and Coconut Butter Cup Layers
- Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- With a mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down sides and add egg.
- Once uniform, add rest of dry ingredients and beat for another minute.
- Add chopped chocolate and spread into the bottom of a parchment lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and push the cups into the cooled cookie.
For the Brownie Layer
- Start the brownies by mixing together the oil, chocolate, cocoa powder, and maple sugar.
- Add egg and mix completely.
- Mix the almond flour into the brownie batter. Pour batter over the cookie/cup layer.
- Place on top rack of the oven and bake again at 350℉ for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Difficulty Level: Hard
Serving Size 1 brownie
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 437 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34g 52%
Saturated Fat 22g 110%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 77mg 26%
Sodium 263mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 31g 10%
Dietary Fiber 8g 32%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.