Low Carb/Sugar Free Orange Cranberry Bread
This will be your new go-to bread. It's so simple to whip up and bake. You can customize the flavors and add-ins too!
Servings: 12 servings
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In medium size bowl, whisk together coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, and monk fruit.
- In separate small bowl, mix together rest of ingredients EXCEPT cranberries.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Add cranberries and whisk, you’ll want to try and crush the cranberries with your whisk so they “pop” and release some color.
- Pour into small loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 12 slices
Amount Per Serving
Calories 75 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 60mg 20%
Sodium 30mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 8g 3%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.