Marbled Banana Bread
Swirls of chocolatey goodness mixed with the warm flavors of banana bread? You literally cannot get ANY better than this!
Servings: 12 people
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup melted Evolved dark chocolate
- ½ Evolved dark chocolate bar chopped into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Mash banana in a large bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, egg, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Separate the batter into two bowls.
- Add cocoa powder to the batter in just one of the bowls.
- Spoon a layer of the plain batter over the cocoa powder batter (but don’t spread it around),
- Spoon a layer of the melted chocolate over the plain batter (but don’t spread it around).
- Continue doing steps 7-9 in that exact order until all the batter is used up.
- Sprinkle chocolate chunks over the top and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
**BATTER SHOULD COME OUT LIKE A THICK PANCAKE BATTER- IF IT SEEMS TOO THICK, ADD NONDAIRY MILK, ONE TABLESPOON AT A TIME UNTIL IT THINS OUT**
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 64mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 11g 4%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.