Marbled Banana Bread
Swirls of chocolatey goodness mixed with the warm flavors of banana bread, literally cannot get ANY better than this
Servings: 12 people
- 2 ripe bananas about 1 cup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted OR fat of choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup melted dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Mash banana in a large bowl, then add oil, egg, cinnamon, and syrup.
- Mix well and add flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Separate batter into two bowls.
- Add cocoa powder in one half of the batter.
- Continue doing this in that exact order until all batter is used up.
- Sprinkle chocolate chunks over the top and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
**BATTER SHOULD COME OUT LIKE A THICK PANCAKE BATTER--IF IT SEEMS TOO THICK, ADD NONDAIRY MILK, ONE TABLESPOON AT A TIME UNTIL IT THINS OUT**
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
Saturated Fat 12g 60%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 6mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 8g 32%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.