Mini Keto Cookies
Not only are these low carb, but they're so tiny that after you *accidentally* eat an entire bucket's worth, you won't need to feel guilty!
Servings: 18 cookies
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut butter melted
- 3 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped 100% dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Cream together the coconut butter and monk fruit.
- Add egg and vanilla, and keep mixing until combined.
- Add the flour.
- Once a dough forms, add the chocolate and walnuts.
- Scoop into 1” balls onto a sheet pan and bake for 13 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 18
Amount Per Serving
Calories 41 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 8mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.