Mint Matcha Brownies
The flavorful mint matcha icing takes these fudgy, rich brownies to the next level!
Servings: 6 brownies
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ½ bar Evolved Signature Dark Chocolate melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup almond flour
Mint Matcha Icing Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 drops mint extract
- 3 teaspoons Evolved Sweet and Salty Roasted Coconut Butter
- One 15-ounce can coconut milk solids scraped into a bowl
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
For the Brownies
- Mix together the oil, chocolate, cocoa powder, and maple sugar.
- Add egg and mix completely before adding in almond flour
- Pour into parchment-lined loaf pan and bake at 350℉ for 20 minutes.
For the Mint Matcha Icing
- While cooling, start the icing.
- Place all ingredients in mixer or bowl, and beat until combined and fluffy.
- Refrigerate the icing for 30 minutes.
- Spread icing over cooled brownies and enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Medium
Serving Size 1 brownie
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25%
Saturated Fat 12g 60%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 31mg 10%
Sodium 84mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 3g 6%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.