Paleo Monkey Munchin’ Bites
These are addicting! There are so many flavors and textures packed into one small bite!
Servings: 18 muffins
- 2 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted(or fat of choice)
- 2 eggs or 2 flax eggs or egg substitute of choice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or 1-2 tablespoons any sweetener of choice--depending on sweetness of bananas
- 2 cups almond flour or 1 cup cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup roughly chopped Monkey Munch
- Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash bananas with the back of a fork until there are almost no lumps.
- Mix in the coconut oil, eggs, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
- In another small bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Incorporate the dry mixture into the mashed banana mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped Monkey Munch.
- Scoop batter into a greased mini muffin tin pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350℉.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 18
Amount Per Serving
Calories 170 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 60mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 11g 4%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.