No Bake/Paleo/Vegan Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwich
This is what the doctor meant by the "raw diet" right??
Servings: 6 sandwiches
- ½ cup creamy nut butter we like cashew butter, but any would work here!
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped dark chocolate
- A few scoops of your favorite paleo/vegan ice cream-we love Frankie and Jo’s Date Shake ice cream.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cashew butter and maple syrup. You will see this thicken up a bit.
- Add salt, vanilla extract, and flour. Mix again thoroughly, then add the chopped chocolate.
- Roll dough in between two pieces of parchment paper, into a rectangle, until it is about ¼” thick.
- Place in the freezer for five minutes, then peel the parchment off the top and cut the rectangle in half.
- Spread softened ice cream over one half of the rectangle, and place the other half of cookie dough on top, pressing down lightly.
- Place the entire thing in the freezer for at least one hour for the ice cream to firm up.
- Cut into small bars, and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 bar
Servings Per Container 6 bars
Amount Per Serving
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 150mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 25g 8%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.