No Bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
The more layers, the more flavor! This cheesecake is loadedddd with layers that are so creamy and rich, it's hard to miss the dairy!
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 dates pitted
- ¾ cup coconut flakes unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons Evolved Roasted Coconut Butter your favorite flavor!
- 2 cups raw cashews must be cashews! (MUST be soaked for at least 4 hours in 3 cups of water--best if soaked overnight. Drain when ready to use)
- 3 tablespoons full fat coconut milk skimmed from the top of a can
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup maple syrup sub with any syrup sweetener you’d like
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ounce freeze-dried blueberries sub with any freeze dried fruit you’d like, but it MUST be freeze dried!
Blueberry and Chia Seed Topping Ingredients
- 1 cup blueberries can replace with another fruit
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
For the Crust
- In a food processor, puree dates, coconut flakes, and cinnamon until a sticky mixture is made and there are no big lumps.
- Add coconut oil and Roasted Coconut Butter, and puree again until it is thick and sticky
- Press mixture onto the bottom of a parchment lined 6” springform pan.
- Place in freezer while preparing the filling.
For the Filling
- Place soaked and drained cashews in a large food processor and puree until a smooth nut butter consistency is formed.
- Add the rest of filling ingredients EXCEPT the freeze-dried blueberries
- Puree again until a smooth, silky mixture is made
- Pour half of the mixture over the frozen crust you prepared prior and place back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Place the second half of mixture back in the food processor and add freeze-dried berries. Puree until the color of the mixture has changed and there are no longer any large pieces.
- Spread blueberry mixture smoothly over the other half that was in the freezer.
- Place back in the freezer and start preparing for the blueberry topping.
For the Blueberry and Chia Seed Topping
- Place blueberries, water and lemon juice in a small saucepan on medium heat and let come to a light simmer
- You will notice the blueberries popping and oozing their color after a minute or so. At this point, start to crush them with the back of a fork.
- Once everything is crushed and there are no more whole blueberries left, turn the heat off and add maple syrup and chia seeds.
- Let cool to at least room temperature before spreading evenly over the frozen layered cheesecake.
- Place the cheesecake back in the freezer until everything is frozen, for about 3 hours.
- Pop the cheesecake out of the pan and place some more fresh blueberries on top to garnish.
- Store leftovers in the freezer. Enjoy frozen!
Difficulty Level: Hard
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 466 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30g 46%
Saturated Fat 13g 65%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 15mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 43g 14%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 10g 20%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.