Oatmeal Cookie Dough Truffles
These are so easy and soooo good!
Servings: 12 truffles
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons nondairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour or 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup chopped Evolved dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup melted Evolved dark chocolate
- Mix together cashew butter, coconut sugar, milk, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon (the mixture is slightly thick).
- Add oats, oat flour, and chopped chocolate. Continue mixing until completely uniform (the dough will be very thick).
- Scoop and roll into 12-15 balls.
- Freeze for 10 minutes. While freezing, prepare melted chocolate in a small bowl.
- Dip truffles into melted dark chocolate, shake off excess, and let set up on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Let firm up at room temperature or in the fridge. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1 truffle
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g 22%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 10mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 32g 11%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 5g 10%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.