Paleo Salted Caramel Fondue
Add some sophistication at your next get-together with this rich, creamy fondue! Not only does it pair well with apple slices, graham crackers, and pretzels, it looks super fancy too.
Servings: 10 people
- Fondue Pot
- 13.5 ounce can of full-fat coconut cream or coconut milk
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine the coconut cream, coconut sugar and salt in a saucepan and whisk frequently over medium-high heat until you reach a boil.
- Once it boils, reduce to low heat and simmer for about 40-45 minutes, stirring frequently until the caramel becomes darker brown and thickens to a syrupy texture. It should also coat the back of a spoon(It will thicken as it cools).
- Remove from the heat after 45 minutes and stir in the coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Carefully pour into your fondue pot and serve with apple or banana slices, graham crackers, pretzels or any of your favorite dippers. Enjoy!
Substitutions Can substitute coconut cream for coconut milk This recipe can be doubled for a party Difficulty level: Easy
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 105 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 14%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 127mg 42%
Sodium 1mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.