Paleo/Vegan Banana Cashew Butter Popsicles
Have you ever dipped a frozen banana in melted chocolate? These popsicles are like that, only with cashew butter added in for an extra layer of creaminess!
- Ice Pop Molds
- 2 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- ¼ cup of your favorite dairy free milk I used almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup optional
- 1 chopped Evolved Signature Dark Chocolate Bar melted (use for drizzle)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender, except the chocolate.
- Blend for a minute or until smooth.
- Carefully pour the mixture equally into your molds and place the tops on securely.
- Freeze for about 4-6 hours.
- Take out of the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5 minutes to thaw a little before pulling out of the molds and placing on a dish.
- Melt the chocolate bar pieces in a microwave safe bowl for about 45 seconds. Give it a stir. ( you may need to microwave a few more seconds to completely melt)
- Using a spoon, drizzle as much chocolate as you want onto your popsicles.
It may be helpful to run warm water across the bottom of the popsicle mold to help pull out the popsicles.
Serving Size 1 popsicle
Servings Per Container 4 popsicles
Amount Per Serving
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 18mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.