Paleo/Vegan/No Bake Cheesecake Bites
Think of these rich, no-bake bites as miniature chocolate-covered cheesecakes you won't feel guilty about having eaten the next day!
Servings: 20 bites
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 2 cups raw cashews MUST be soaked for at least 4 hours in 3 cups of water--best if soaked overnight. Drain when ready to use
- 3 tbsp full fat coconut milk solids skimmed from the top of a can
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup maple syrup sub with any syrup sweetener you’d like
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup creamy nut butter
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup melted dark chocolate
For the Cheesecake
- Place soaked and drained cashews in large food processor and puree until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Add rest of ingredients and puree again until a smooth, silky mixture is made.
- If you don’t have a high powered blender, it may take a couple minutes for it to get smooth, be patient!
- Set aside while making crust.
For the Crust
- Incorporate all ingredients in small food processor and blend until a thick dough is formed.
- Press into the bottom of a parchment-lined 8” x 8” pan.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over crust and freeze for 6 hours, or overnight.
- Pull from freezer, take out of pan and cut into 1” cubes.
- Pour melted chocolate over tops. Store in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or overnight. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 bite
Servings Per Container 20 bites
Amount Per Serving
Calories 165 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g 17%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 20mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.