Paleo/Vegan/No Bake Cookie Dough-Nut
Whether you like your cookie dough raw or baked, either way this paleo cookie dough shaped in the form of a donut and covered with melted dark chocolate is a delightful surprise you can play on your friends or family!
Servings: 8 mini "dough-nuts"
Paleo/Vegan Cookie Dough Ingredients
- ½ cup creamy nut butter we like cashew butter the best!
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons Evolved dark chocolate finely chopped
Chocolate Coating Ingredients
- ½ cup Evolved dark chocolate melted
For the Cookie Dough
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together nut butter and maple syrup. It will thicken a bit.
- Add in the rest of cookie dough ingredients and mix again with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until a very thick, uniform dough is made.
- Separate into eight pieces and roll each into a ball, then squish it flat.
- Poke a hole in the center and shape it into a “mini donut” shape.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and dip each one into the melted chocolate.
- Shake off excess and let set up. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 20mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 7g 14%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.