Paleo/Vegan Thin Mints(Girl Scout Cookie Copycat)
Crispy, chocolatey, minty yet paleo and vegan too!? Your eyes don’t deceive you- indeed these are copycat Thin Mints and they're just so delightful!
Servings: 10 cookies
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ tablespoons nondairy milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint oil
- ¼ cup melted dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325℉.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix together with rubber spatula.
- A thick dough will form, roll into an 8” long cylinder, (Add water if dough is too dry) place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Cut the log into disks about ⅛” thickness, then transfer the disks to a parchment lined cookie pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until they are firm to the touch(you want these to be crispy)
- Let cool completely.
- Once cooled, dip into melted chocolate and shake off excess.
- Let set up on parchment paper.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or up to a month in the freezer. Thaw frozen cookies at room temperature for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 80 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 35mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.